We offer our products and services throughout
- Ireland and Western Europe
- the UK
- the US
Our focus is on providing water conservation, energy reduction and reduced chemical demand and delivering superior performance to homeowners, communities, industries, municipalities and significant benefits to our environment. Our technologies include:
- wastewater treatment systems
- water reuse solutions including rainwater harvesting
- wastewater reuse
- greywater reuse and drip irrigation
- chemical-free odour, H2S and VOC abatement
Our new trading name, Anua, is derived directly from the Irish word meaning “renew”. The concept of renewal fits with our strategic intent to focus on innovation and the processes behind innovation. We develop products and systems that create clean air and clean water.
Across the markets we serve we tailor our offering to meet our customers requirements:
- We provide an online site specific report generation tool for specifiers in the Irish market to help with the pre-planning requirements for residential developments.
- We also offer environmenal monitoring, with particular expertise in odour assessment and fully accredited laboratory services for municipal and industrial clients.
- Our 22,500 square foot Innovation Centre in Greensboro, North Carolina in the US, showcases our full range of products enabling increased research and new product development.
- Our manufacturing faciltiy in the UK provides the business with the capability to offer customised solutions for wastewater treatment, water capture and re-use.