The focus of Bord na Móna‘s Group Procurement is to contribute in a significant manner to overall group performance. This is achieved through developing contractual arrangements with excellent suppliers, and ensuring that optimum value is added across all aspects of the supply chain.
- Supplies, Works and Services will be acquired by open competition where possible.
- All regulatory requirements will be fully complied with.
- Interactions with suppliers will be governed by the highest standards of integrity, objectivity, fairness, efficiency, courtesy and professionalism.
- Procurement staff will be trained to a high professional standard.
- Bord na Móna seeks the highest standards from its suppliers in the quality of both their products and services, and actively promotes improvement from suppliers in this regard.
- Bord na Móna will, on request, provide a de-briefing facility to companies unsuccessful in competitions.
To view our Supplier Terms & Conditions please click here
Supplier Registration Form