Biomass Sourcing Co Ordinator
Our Renewable Energy Business Unit currently has a need for a Biomass Sourcing Co Ordinator on a permanent basis. This role will be based in Edenderry and will report to the Biomass Manager. The successful candidates’ primary responsibility is to ensure sufficient volumes of Sustainable Biomass material are delivered to EPL. This is to include, developing new and maintaining existing business relationships with both national and international suppliers, building new and maintaining existing relationships with key national and international stakeholders. Developing annual budgets on volumes and ensuring best commercial outcome. Annual Reporting of key sustainability metrics to competent authority and maintenance of systems to report same.
The main duties and responsibilities of the role will include the following:
- It is the primary responsibility of the Biomass Sourcing Co Ordinator to ensure sufficient volumes of Sustainable Biomass material are delivered to EPL;
- This is to include, developing new and maintaining existing business relationships with both national and international suppliers, arranging marketing material and preparation of adverts within industry publications, attending industry events, and liaising with stakeholders;
- Experience of the Forestry sector from the Irish and International viewpoint is an important requirement for the role;
- Liaising with suppliers on commercial arrangements, contract management and clarifying any issues relating to payments. There will be a requirement to assist with the reconciliation of delivery documentation and or operational activities on occasion;
- Development of annual budgets, annual sustainability reporting;
- Management and training of team personnel;
- Proactively participate in the Performance Management process to ensure delivery of own, and the wider team’s, objectives;
- All employees are expected to co-operate fully with all provisions taken by the company for ensuring Health and Safety, and Welfare of co-employees and members of the public using the premises.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualification, skills, knowledge and attributes:
- 5+ Years working in Customer Facing role;
- Experience of the Energy Sector and Fuel Supply being an advantage;
- Experience in project management techniques and requirements;
- Experience of the Forestry sector an important requirement;
- Relationship Management;
- Understanding of Commercial arrangements;
- Practical knowledge of logistical Operations and Fuel Quality Guidelines; Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
The selection process for this role will include candidate screening from application.
Visit https://www.bordnaMóna.ie/careers/ for more information.
If you wish to be considered simply click “Apply” on the job advert, on or before 6th December 2023.
Bord na Móna is an equal opportunities employer.