Communications & PR Manager
(Open to public competition)
Bord na Móna currently has a need for a Communications & PR Manager on a Permanent Contract. This role will be based in Newbridge and will report to the Head of HR. This role is to lead the communications and public relations strategy with responsibility for external communications, public relations, brand strategy and stakeholder engagement.
The main duties and responsibilities of the role will include the following:
- Create and develop exciting & engaging communications, marketing & brand strategies (traditional & digital) in line with agreed, budgets, goals & objectives. Present these strategies and achieve buy-in of all key stakeholders through the appropriate use of content, tools, and channels of delivery.
- Lead engagements with the media agency on media planning & media buying across a range of formats including print, radio, television and digital media; managing spend across these formats. Create marketing assets across these formats in conjunction with the external PR agency and advertising teams, including but not limited to the production of broadcast advertisements and digital and print formats.
- Delivering marketing assets to deadline and maintaining concurrently running active campaigns. Measuring campaign performance and regularly reporting to stakeholders.
- Work with the PR agency and advertising agency to ensure that advertising and PR activity aligns to achieve overall marketing objectives.
- Manage external communications to include: consistent corporate messaging; management of account/relationship with corporate PR advisors; support to annual and sustainability reports; management of press queries; and all relevant Policies and Procedures.
- Manage the company’s public affairs and engage as appropriate, with government bodies, TDs, and public and local representatives, to ensure consistent delivery of our key corporate goals and related messaging.
- All employees are expected to co-operate fully with all provisions taken by the company for ensuring Health and Safety, and Welfare of co-employees and members of the public using the premises.
- Proactively participate in the Performance Management process to ensure delivery of own, and the wider team’s, objectives.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualification, skills, knowledge and attributes:
- Level 8 Degree in Business, Marketing or other related discipline
- Proven experience implementing PR strategies from conception to completion, Excellent organisational skills & demonstrable budget management skills are required
The selection process for this role will include candidate screening from application.
Visit https://bnmproject.sharepoint.com/sites/thehub/Pages/Current-Vacancies.aspx for more information.
If you wish to be considered simply click “Apply” on the job advert, on or before 28th Febuary 2023.
Bord na Móna is an equal opportunities employer.