Compliance Project Manager
Our Renewable Energy Business Unit currently has a need for a Compliance Project Manager on a permanent basis. This role will be based in Edenderry Power and will report to the Compliance Manager. The successful candidate will be responsible for the coordination and support of a range of IT & OT Compliance projects and related procurement management and support activities. In addition to assisting in the general review and development of internal procedures and best practices in the area to ensure continuing compliance with developing security and legislative requirements. The role will be responsible for managing OT audit actions and IT Risk register, with internal and external stakeholders;
The main duties and responsibilities of the role will include the following:
- Maintain and develop knowledge of currently used OT and IT systems, infrastructure and technology within the Renewable Energy business;
- Develop best practice in OT cyber-security incidents, policies, procedures, and governance as it related to Renewable Energy;
- Integration of OT processes into normal business processes in alignment with current ISO accredited systems;
- Develop a working knowledge and or experience of NIS2;
- Understanding of ISA Standards (ISA 99/IEC62443, S95, S88) and ISO 27001;
- Provide assistance and maintain systems for the ISEM/Markets function of the business;
- Review Business requirement, assess and procure suitable replacements for legacy IT/OT systems;
- Liaise with the business IT function and providers of off site connectivity and cloud based solutions to maintain connectivity of systems and reduce downtime;
- Increased Awareness of cyber security directives and apply them to the business OT technology;
- Engage in training for the OT functions;
- Provide reports on health of OT systems and recommend improvements. engage with third party security consultants if necessary;
- Ensure IT maintenance plans and targets for the OT Team are achieved safely, economically and within the environmental limits of the Plant;
- Develop and manage an OT audit plan to maintain compliance with existing standards;
- Play a key role in the implementation of the Renewable Energy general business Management System;
- Participate in the broader Renewable Energy management;
- In relation to OT functionality – maintain interfaces with the owners, internal functions to BNM and to other interested parties, legal authorities, suppliers and contractors;
- Promote a safe place and system of work. Participate as required in EHS activities;
- All employees are expected to co-operate fully with all provisions taken by the company for ensuring Health and Safety, and Welfare of co-employees and members of the public using the premises;
- Proactively participate in the Performance Management process to ensure delivery of own, and the wider team’s, objectives;
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualification, skills, knowledge and attributes:
- Level 8 qualification or equivalent experience in Operational Technology or Industrial Automation, Possess Strong IT skills and have a good knowledge of maintenance management systems, including planning of preventative maintenance and reporting;
- Working knowledge of ISO 27001 and other relevant standards. General knowledge of computer networking technology, general computer and IT systems, embedded systems, software systems, data protocols and interfaces. Experience with Cyber-security standards and frameworks, including NIST CSF, NIST SP 800-61 and best practices and their integration;
- Minimum 5 years experience;
- Knowledge of EAM and asset management tools/software; Knowledge of cyber security and requirements for the industry;
The selection process for this role will include candidate screening from application.
Visit https://www.bordnaMóna.ie/careers/ for more information.
If you wish to be considered simply click “Apply” on the job advert, on or before 14th February,, 2023.
Bord na Móna is an equal opportunities employer.