Customer Service Manager
Recycling Public Competition
Our BNM Recycling Business Unit currently has a need for a Customer Service Manager on Full Time Permanent basis to manage their call centre. The role will be based in our office at Bord na Móna Recycling – Newbridge and will report directly to the Commercial Strategy Manager. The customer contact centre deals with both household customers and corporate or commercial clients. The person must have a customer service mindset, outstanding communication skills, conflict-resolution skills, a creative problem-solving ability, and a high level of empathy.
The successful candidate will provide excellent customer service by leading and motivating the customer service team, achieving, and exceeding KPIs which will increase the customer satisfaction rate and help drive growth.
Job Title: Customer Service Manager
Business Unit: Recycling
Reporting to: Commercial Strategy Manager
Location: BNM Recycling – Newbridge
HR Contact: Carol Young
Apply on or before: 12th February 2023
Eligibility: Open to public competition
The main duties and responsibilities of the role will include the following:
· Hybrid Position – minimum 3 days per week in Newbridge, Co. Kildare
· Work with the Business Unit Manager to drive the strategy for Customer Service, to deliver on customer growth and customer satisfaction goals
· Develop service procedures, policies, and standards
· Maintain an orderly workflow according to priorities
· Recruit, mentor, and develop customer service agents and supervisors
· Adhere to and manage the approved budget
· Deliver the agreed CSAT and NPS targets
· Take ownership of customers issues and follow problems through to resolution
· Maintain a thorough knowledge of the businesses’ products, businesses, applications, and service offerings
· Maintain service levels according to business prioritisation
· Identify non-productive duties and processes and address inefficiencies
· Take full ownership of escalations and system issues.
· Focus on quality, ensuring all processes are conducted to the highest standard.
· Strengthen customer satisfaction by understanding customer needs, and gathering market intelligence
· Recommend potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analysing customer needs.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualification, skills, knowledge, and attributes.
· 7+ years of leadership experience in customer service and a strong results-based track record of creating and implementing customer-led strategies and achieving a step change in CSAT, NPS, customer attraction, retention, and development
· Ability to travel as required to company depots and offices within Ireland
· Prior experience working as a Customer Service Manager, Call Centre Manager, Professional Services or Retail Manager
· Strong team player; motivated and extremely customer-centric
· Analytical and problem-solving ability
· Strong client-facing and communication skills
· Experience in customer management
· Demonstrated ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations
· Experienced in use of customer relationship management (CRM) software
· A strong understanding of Client Operations related functions and processes
· Strong understanding of Payment Products
· Must have fluent English both spoken and written
· Proficiency in the English language is a requirement alongside eligibility to work in Ireland
· Project management experience with the ability to manage multiple projects and tasks, determining project urgency and execute detailed action plans
· E-commerce or digital commerce experience
· A keen interest and aptitude for B.I. and google analytics
If you wish to be considered simply click “Apply” on the Job Advert
Bord na Móna is an equal opportunities employer.