Customer Service Rep
BNM RECYCLING Open to Public Competition
Our BNM Recycling Business Unit currently has a need for a Customer Service Rep on a Permanent basis. The role will be based in Navan and reporting to the Bin Delivery Supervisor. The successful candidate will be responsible for the delivery of bins to new customers, replacement of bins, minor repair of bins, collection of bins from cancelled customers, and collection of damaged bins from existing customers (including household, industrial or commercial properties). Rescanning and chipping of bins, which are not recognised correctly by the Bord na Mona Recycling IT systems.
Job Title: Customer Service Rep
Business Unit: BNM Recycling
Reporting to: Bin Delivery Supervisor
HR Contact: Carol Young
Apply on or before: September 30th 2022
Eligibility: Public Competition
The main duties and responsibilities of the role will include the following:
• Ensure that essential records are completed fully, promptly, and accurately. Use technology and communication provided in order to carry out the role efficiently.
• Ensure that all resources used (e.g. vehicles, equipment, machinery, and buildings, etc.) are maintained safely and kept in good working order and condition.
• Work within procedures to ensure that bin storage areas on Bord na Mona Recycling sites are maintained in a tidy and clean manner.
• Assist with similar works for other Bord na Mona Recycling sites as may be required from time to time
• Ensure that all work is undertaken in accordance with established health and safety procedures, including driver checks and using issued PPE where appropriate, and reporting any defects or safety concerns to the Line Manager/Supervisor.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualification, skills, knowledge, and attributes.
• Minimum 1 years’ experience in a similar role
• The Customer Service Representative must show initiative, commitment, and enthusiasm to ensure services provided are responsive and combine effectively to meet customer needs.
• Full Clean Driving Licence
• Good IT skills
• Must be flexible to work across other areas, as required
• Eligibility to work in Ireland is required
• Proficiency in the English language required
• Experience in the waste industry a distinct advantage
If you wish to be considered, simply click “Apply” on the job advert.
Bord na Móna is an equal opportunities employer.