Customer Service Administrator
BNM Recycling Open to Public Competition
Our Recycling Business Unit currently has a need for a Customer Service Administrator on a permanent basis. The role will be based from our office at Bord na Móna Recycling – Newbridge and will report to the Customer Service Manager. Execute excellent customer service in line with the company’s best practices, policies, and procedures.
Job Title: Customer Service Administrator
Business Unit: Recycling
Reporting to: Customer Service Manager
Location: BNM Recycling – Newbridge
HR Contact: Carol Young
Apply on or before: 3rd October 2022
Eligibility: Open to Public Competition
The main duties and responsibilities of the role will include the following:
• Handle a large volume of inbound calls in a timely manner.
• Follow communications given by management to ensure highest level of quality on calls.
• Identify Customer Needs, Resolve Complaints and provide solutions.
• Report customer complaints and pass on customer comments to the manager so that improvements and/or changes or new services can be developed.
• Maintain Ownership of calls throughout the lifecycle of the Callers request
• Handle communications via Email from Customers
• Meet Daily, Weekly & Monthly activity targets set for Service, productivity and quality.
• Liaise with others as required to foster good working relationships to enable efficient service delivery.
• Record and process information to agreed standards.
• All employees are expected to co-operate fully with all provisions taken by the company for ensuring Health and Safety, and Welfare of co-employees and members of the public using the premises.
• Act professionally and courteously with all colleagues and members of the public.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualification, skills, knowledge, and attributes.
• Minimum 1-2 years experience in similar role
• Experience in the Customer Service/Waste Industry a distinct advantage
• Good IT proficiency with strong knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Good systems knowledge to include Microsoft office suite – ECDL Cert desirable.
• Must be flexible to work across other areas, as required.
• Eligibility to work in Ireland is required.
• Proficiency in the English language required.
If you wish to be considered, simply click “Apply” on the job advert.
Bord na Móna is an equal opportunities employer.