(Open to public competition)
Renewable Energy are looking to recruit Graduates to work with the Operations and maintenance teams to enhance the efficiency of operations and to participate in the preventative maintenance management systems, work within the maintenance teams to identify and execute plant improvement projects and work on the planning and scheduling of maintenance outage plans. Graduates will work within the maintenance teams to identify, execute plant improvement projects and work on the planning and scheduling of maintenance outage plans. The successful Graduate will rotate between assignments in Operations, Mechanical, Electrical, Automation, Commercial Operations & Windfarm maintenance. This structured programme will give you the opportunity to gain valuable experience, insights and develop your career in both the Operations and Maintenance teams over the next 2 years.
The main duties and responsibilities of the role will include the following:
- Maintenance of Thermal & Renewable generating assets to achieve maximise plant availability and efficiency in addition to advancing plant and process improvement initiatives.
- Participate in maintenance of the power plants together ensuring alignment with the Operations teams according the customer’s instructions ensuring that defined targets are achieved and the works are carried out safely, economically and within environmental and other design limits of the Pl
- Responsible for strategic spare part management alongside with purchasing and contract management meet the company standards and support all the operations in the company within the agreed budget. outage planning and delivery of same in a safe and timely manner.
- Participate in the implementation of the Plant Business Management System including coordinating interfaces with customer, partners, regulatory authorities and accreditation bodies.
- Proactively participate as a member of the plant maintenance team. Develop and implement a resource plan for the maintenance team . Lead the engagement planning process for the maintenance function ensuring an action plan is developed in conjunction with the team and implemented.
- Build good working relationship with the team to ensure that procedures and processes are understood and followed by all.
- Ensure Environmental, Health & Safety management systems are followed. All employees are expected to co-operate fully with all provisions taken by the company for ensuring Health and Safety, and Welfare of co-employees and members of the public.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualification, skills, knowledge and attributes:
- Third level qualification engineering or equivalent. (Min 2:1 Level Degree in Relevant Discipline Mechanical, Electrical Automation)
- Graduate or Internship experience preferable.
- Proficient in MS Office, in particular MS Excel and MS Project.
- Good knowledge and proficiency in online sharing platforms such as SharePoint, Sharefile, Projectwise etc. is a distinct advantage.
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently, both individually and as part of a team.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
The selection process for this role will include candidate screening from application.
Visit https://www.bordnamona.ie/careers/ for more information.
If you wish to be considered simply click “Apply” on the job advert, on or before 31st October 2021.
Bord na Móna is an equal opportunities employer.