(Open to public competition)
Renewable Energy are looking to recruit Graduates into the Commercial Development and Trading and Energy Markets Team to help assist with overall business activities and business development efforts. This role is to provide project management and reporting support to the Commercial Development and Trading and Energy markets teams to ensure the execution of critical day to day tasks related to Commercial Business Case development and to help develop insights into the Energy Trading Strategy. The successful Graduate will rotate within the Commercial team for the first year and into the Energy Trading and Markets team in their second year. This structured programme will give you the opportunity to gain valuable experience, insights and develop your career in both the Commercial Development and Trading and Energy Markets team over the next 2 years.
The main duties and responsibilities of the role will include the following:
- Work with the Commercial Development Team to support assessment of business rationale for development of clean energy projects, such as Wind, Solar, Battery Energy Storage, Hydrogen. Provide technical and commercial support to any merger and acquisition opportunities that arise. Analyse and appraise the key technical inputs and assumptions to assist in the building of robust business cases and financial models for the projects.
- Provide co-ordination and project management support to the RESS auction, PPA competition and DS3 auction processes.
- Support the Commercial Development team, including inputs as required into technical due diligence processes, technical inputs into feasibility, strategy review and business planning processes. Assist with other high priority projects where specific project milestones or objectives require input from the wider Renewable Energy team.
- Support the trading function by developing forecasting and analytical tools that support dynamic trading in the Integrated Single Electricity Market.
- Analyse and collate data as required to support reporting of trends and key performance indicators and as required by management. Support the team by identifying areas to increase efficiency in reporting. Work with an external support provider as required to enhance the automation of processes and dashboarding.
- Build good working relationship with the project team to ensure that procedures and processes are understood and followed by all.
- Ensure Environmental, Health & Safety management systems are followed. All employees are expected to co-operate fully with all provisions taken by the company for ensuring Health and Safety, and Welfare of co-employees and members of the public.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualification, skills, knowledge and attributes:
- Third level qualification in business, engineering or equivalent. (Min 2:1 Level Degree in Relevant Discipline)
- Graduate or Internship experience preferable but not essential.
- Good knowledge and proficiency in online sharing platforms such as Sharepoint, Sharefile, Projectwise etc is a distinct advantage.
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently, both individually and as part of a team.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
·T The selection process for this role will include candidate screening from application.
Visit Careers – Bord Na Mona for more information. Joins us at Bord Na Móna and help Ireland reach net zero by 2050.
If you wish to be considered simply click “Apply” on the job advert, on or before 31st October 2021.
Bord na Móna is an equal opportunities employer.