HR Business Partner
(Open to public competition)
Bord na Móna currently has a need for a HR Business Partner on a 12 month contract. This role will be based in Newbridge and will report to the Head of HR. The successful candidate will support the implementation of the HR strategy and the rollout of HR strategic programmes across the organisation.
The main duties and responsibilities of the role will include the following:
- Proactively participate in the development and implementation of strategic HR programmes including but not limited to engagement, performance management, talent management, succession management, health and wellbeing, etc.
- Work collaboratively with management and the HR team to drive engagement and to develop people strategies and enable business leaders to develop colleagues through innovative development solutions and implementation of specific development activities.
- Coach, mentor & guide management & the HR team as strategic HR programmes are executed providing advice and training supports as required.
- Develop & implement talent management strategies aligned with corporate talent strategies, leveraging corporate talent identification tools. Work collaboratively with management and the HR team on building talent strategies to enable engagement, retention & development. Develop programmes for people development, culture change & leadership capability.
- Proactively develop toolkits and management supports to enable resource planning, talent management, performance management, succession management. Develop & execute succession planning activities to engage and develop high potential talent.
- Throughout the employee lifecycle implement a Diversity & Inclusion strategy ensuring we develop an inclusive organisation.
- All employees are expected to co-operate fully with all provisions taken by the company for ensuring Health and Safety, and Welfare of co-employees and members of the public using the premises
- Proactively participate in the Performance Management process to ensure delivery of own, and the wider team’s, objectives.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualification, skills, knowledge and attributes:
- Hons degree in HR, Business or related discipline
- 5+ years experience
- CIPD membership
The selection process for this role will include candidate screening from application.
If you wish to be considered simply click “Apply” on the job advert, on or before 28th February 2023
Bord na Móna is an equal opportunities employer.