Recycling Public Competition
Our Recycling Business Unit currently has a need for an Operations Administrator on a permanent basis. This role will be based in Tullamore and will report to the Depot Manager. The successful candidate will be responsible for scheduling skip operations, responding to and resolving customer calls and queries and liaising with drivers and logistics. The candidate will also be covering weighbridge, and cardboard confirmations.
Job Title: Operations Administrator
Business Unit: Recycling
Reporting to: Depot Manager
HR Contact: Carol Young
Apply on or before: 31st of March 2023
Eligibility: Public Competition
The main duties and responsibilities of the role will include the following:
• Communicate to and brief drivers fully on their daily schedule. Making sure that drivers have accurate information to complete their routes as efficiently as possible.
• Carry out daily debrief of drivers on commercial and domestic routes.
• Responding to and resolving customer calls and queries.
• Liaising with drivers, logistics, customer service, and management personnel to ensure that customer service issues are resolved in an appropriate, thorough, and efficient manner.
• Ensuring that resolutions are communicated to the relevant personnel in Bord Na Mona recycling, with clear instructions put in place so that issues do not repeat.
• Check weights are correct on dockets, work out average weight per bale. If job is not on correct date check account to see is it on another day – if not create a docket. Route confirmation – confirm the route as normal. Write docket numbers on each docket and complete route as normal. File dockets in date order in folder – “Tullamore Cardboard – month”.
• Weighbridge cover when required
• And other holiday cover when required.
• Proactively participate in the Performance Management process to ensure delivery of own, and the wider team’s, objectives.
• All employees are expected to co-operate fully with all provisions taken by the company for ensuring Health and Safety, and Welfare of co-employees and members of the public using the premises
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualification, skills, knowledge, and attributes.
• 2 – 3 years’ experience in a similar role
• Experience working within Waste Management / Logistics / Customer Service
• Good IT skills required
• ECDL – Good systems knowledge
• Proficiency in the English language required
If you wish to be considered simply click “Apply” on the Job Advert
Bord na Móna is an equal opportunities employer.