Sales Lead Generator
Sales Lead Generator
RECYCLING Open to Public Competition
Our Recycling Business Unit currently has a need for a Sales Lead Generator on a permanent basis. The role will be based in Bord na Mona Recycling Newbridge and will report to the Commercial and Strategy Manager. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing sales support in building a pipeline of leads to meet business plans and revenue targets.
Job Title: Sales Lead Generator
Business Unit: Recycling
Reporting to: Commercial and Strategy Manager
Location: Bord na Mona Recycling Newbridge
HR Contact: Carol Young
Apply on or before: 17th of June 2023
Eligibility: Open to Public Competition
The main duties and responsibilities of the role will include the following:
• Research, track, maintain and update sales leads and prospects
• Develop new business opportunities though research
• Contact prospects through telephone and email to qualify leads
• Develop, research and maintain a lead generation database
• Conduct client or market surveys to obtain information about potential leads
• Strengthen commercial customer satisfaction by understanding customer needs, and gathering market intelligence
• Understand customer pain points and seek out the root cause
• Understand lead generation metrics, such as conversion rate, drop-off rate, or time required to convert a lead.
• Participate in the preparation of proposals and or sales presentations
• Provide accurate and timely information to management
• Develop a strong knowledge of the company’s products and services in order to facilitate the sales process
• Maintain a thorough knowledge of competitor products and service offerings
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualification, skills, knowledge, and attributes.
• Proven experience in business development in a service industry
• Excellent English communication (verbal and written)
• Experience with research and maintaining databases
• Proficient in MS Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
• Experience in using CRM and Sales Pipelines
• Strong client-facing and communication skills
• Strong analytical skills
• Good Written and Verbal English essential.
• Must be flexible to work across different work sections within the business.
• Proficiency in the English language is a requirement alongside eligibility to work in Ireland.
• Experience in the waste industry a distinct advantage
• Experience with cold calling
• Experience in the Waste and / or Recycling industry
• Experience with Sales intelligence software
If you wish to be considered simply click “Apply” on the job advert.
Bord na Móna is an equal opportunities employer.