Service Delivery Co Ordinator
RECYCLING Open to Public competition
Our Recycling Business Unit currently has a need for a Service Delivery Co Ordinator on a permanent basis. The role will be based in BNM Recycling Rosslare and will report to the Depot Manager. The successful candidate will be responsible to plan and schedule the delivery of service at the depot.
Job Title: Service Delivery Co Ordinator
Business Unit: BNM Recycling
Reporting to: Depot Manager
Location: BNM Recycling Rosslare
HR Contact: Cora Kinnarney
Apply on or before: 31st May 2022
Eligibility: Public competition
The main duties and responsibilities of the role will include the following:
• Reporting to the depot manager you will plan and schedule the daily work of a team of drivers and operatives. Doing so in a way that is safe and efficient. Ensuring routes and schedules are set up in a way that enables them to be completed on time and in full so that the depot meets its service KPIs on a weekly basis.
• React to and resolve any issues or queries in relation to day to day operations . From collections crews, customer services, customers, sales team or other stakeholders. Demonstrate a ‘can do’, first time fix, problem solving attitude.
• You will provide operational support to the Depot Manager in other administrational areas as delegated and will act as cover for the Depot Manager in his/her absence.
• Provide backup and support to the admin and weighbridge functions as required.
• Ensure service delivery is met at all times through route optimisation and monitoring. Pulling and interpreting reports from telematics on a weekly & monthly basis. Highlighting any issues and assisting in remedying the issues identified.
• You will help and work with the depot manager to develop and embed a safe working environment at the depot. Assisting the Depot Manager and H&S Manager in the delivery of toolbox talks to the collections team and participate other safety related items and events
• Proactively participate in the Performance Management process to ensure delivery of own, and the wider team’s, objectives.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualification, skills, knowledge, and attributes.
• Minimum 3 years experience in similar role in the Waste Management / Logistics / Customer Service Industry.
• Effective interpersonal skills (verbal and written) to communicate with peers and management team.
• Good IT proficiency with strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Excel and PowerPoint.
• Must be flexible to work across different work sections within the business.
• Proficiency in the English language is a requirement alongside eligibility to work in Ireland.
• Experience in the waste industry a distinct advantage
If you wish to be considered simply click “Apply” on the job advert.
Bord na Móna is an equal opportunities employer.