RPA Configuration Specialist
RPA Configuration SpecialistLean Centre – Finance
Bord na Móna currently has a need for an RPA Configuration Specialist, in a full-time capacity, on a permanent basis. This role will report to FSSC Manager. The Robotic Process Automation (RPA) configuration specialist will act as a subject matter expert on Robotic Process Automation architecture and methodology. The individual will be a key resource supporting Bord na Móna’s implementation of RPA and ongoingly responsible for design and development of new RPA processes and enhancements that are efficient and scalable. The RPA configuration specialist will also be responsible for maintaining existing RPA processes.
The main duties and responsibilities of the role will include the following:
- Own the framework that underpins the rapid and repeatable delivery of process automation and ongoing scheduling, monitoring and evolution of the automated processes to increase and improve the business benefit;
- Own the quality delivery of RPA – guide solution architecture, design, configure, test, deploy and maintain reusable Robotic Process Automation (RPA) scripts and frameworks;
- Allocate and schedule RPA processes to the bot whilst utilising the optimum runtime value across all processes;
- Ensure the quality delivery of RPA solutions in accordance with the agreed methodology to achieve a consistent high standard or configuration;
- Ensure the overall stability of the RPA environment;
- Understand system and business change cycles to ensure automated processes are proactively amended to reflect changes;
- Manage the automated processes, on a daily basis, to ensure they are scheduled in line with services level agreements (SLAs) and that exceptions, referrals and system outages are handled appropriately;
- Distribute appropriate information on bot performance to the Business Customers in order that the business benefit and usage can proactively be tracked, monitored and refined;
- Partner with relevant Business stakeholders to ensure that automation opportunities are implemented in a proficient and timely manner;
- Pro-actively participate in the Performance Management process to ensure delivery of own, and the wider team’s, objectives;
- All employees are expected to co-operate fully with all provisions taken by the company for ensuring Health and Safety, and Welfare of co-employees and members of the public using the premises.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualification, skills, knowledge and attributes:
- Minimum 1 year’s prior experience configuring RPA or software development (using .net, Java etc.) preferred;
- Experience in finding innovative solutions to work around system limitations;
- Experience and knowledge of Shared Services finance functions and purposes;
- Robotic Process Automation (RPA) experience would be a benefit;
- The ability to methodically solve business and technical problems using innovative and well-planned approaches;
- A willingness and ability to use existing knowledge to rapidly learn how to configure automated processes using vendor software – full training will be provided;
- The skills to design and author well documented, supportable and extensible configurations and the ability to support and maintain the work of configuration specialists;
- The aptitude to contribute to the evolution of methodologies and procedures in a controlled manner to continually improve a rapid and repeatable RPA deployment process;
- Good communication skills with the ability to present technical details to a non-technical audience; including written skills with the ability to produce clear and concise documentation;
- A self-starter who delivers high quality work and can adapt to new challenges, either on their own or as part of a team;
- Ability to adapt to new technologies and gain a functional understanding;
- Strong technical or consulting skills including understanding of software development principle;
- Aptitude for trouble-shooting and problem-solving and ability to understand and accurately assess risk.
The selection process for this role will include candidate screening from application. Visit http://www.bordnamona.ie/company/careers/application-process/ for more information. If you wish to be considered simply click “Apply” on the job advert, on or before Friday, 20th September 2019.
Bord na Móna is an equal opportunities employer.