Bord na Mona Recycling is a subsidiary of Bord na Móna plc. and is one of Ireland’s leading Waste Management Companies, with a particular focus on collection, segregation and recovery services. We provide services to domestic and commercial customers throughout the country, operating through a network of waste transfer centres focused on specific local markets.
BNM Recycling currently wish to recruit Driver for our Lusk Site on a permanent contract. The role will report to the Transport Manager
Driver – Bord na Móna Recycling Lusk
Open to public
The main duties and responsibilities of the role will include the following;
- The collection of various waste streams from multiple customer locations across the route network. Applicants will possess all relevant cards, CPC and licenses.
- Successful candidate should be well organised and have a professional attitude towards delivering good customer service
- Responsible for ensuring your company vehicle is safe and meets all regulatory standards. Completing daily checks and the beginning and end of each shift and reporting any defects via your handheld device and to your line manager
- Recording all operational issues and relevant information to the transport team daily via the driver daily debrief
- Be a good team player with a willingness to be flexible in the role. AES operates a varied fleet of RCVs, skip trucks, hook loaders, rigids, artic, vans.
- All employees are expected to co-operate fully with all provisions taken by the company for ensuring Health and Safety, and Welfare of co-employees and members of the public using the premises.
- Proactively participate in the Performance Management process to ensure delivery of own, and the wider team’s, objectives.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualification, skills, knowledge and attributes:
- 2 years’ experience in similar role or in the Transport / Waste Industry- Skip Truck, Hook Loader, RCV.
- Full, clean Driving Licence
- C License and C&E licence preferable
- Possess excellent communication skills
- Team player with ability to work on their own initiative
- Be flexible and prepared to work in any required areas
- Proficiency in the English language is a requirement alongside eligibility to work in Ireland.
- A “can do” work ethic with excellent problem-solving skills
The selection process for this role will include candidate screening from application. Visit http://www.bordnamona.ie/careers/application-process-at-bord-na-mona/ for more information.
The personal advantages of fulfilling a role in Bord na Móna speaks for itself but here’s a glimpse at some of our standard benefits:
– Fuels Scheme up to 33% discount – Health Screening (bi-annual) – Non taxable daily subsistence(where relevant) –
– Cycle to work scheme – Employee Assistance Programme – Matched DC pension scheme
– Digital Gym – Employee discount for waste collection and skips
– Career Progression – – Education support scheme
If you are interested in the role, please apply on or beforen September 30th 2021