gradireland Graduate Recruitment Award Winner 2022
Creating a brighter future together
We want to help create a future we can all look forward to.
Bord na Móna is offering graduates a career to contribute towards Ireland’s greener future and build a brighter future together. We’re looking to develop and support a new generation of ambitious, creative and future focused professionals to progress their careers in areas aligned to Bord na Móna’s climate solutions focus such as sustainability, climate targets, renewable energy and carbon storage. Bord na Móna will support further educational development through the 70:20:10 learning model. This graduate opportunity is a 2 year programme which will begin in September 2023.
Bord na Móna Finance Graduate Programme
- As part of the Graduate Programme you will train as a Chartered Accountant through a programme with Chartered Accountants Ireland;
- You will be supported by Bord na Móna through the accounting qualification;
- Your contract of employment would be 3, 3.5 or 4 years in duration, depending on the exemptions provided by your college course;
- You would receive: Paid exam fees, paid study leave and work placement rotations in areas such as Tax, Internal Audit, Financial Accounting, Corporate Finance as part of this programme.
- Applications now closed
|Bord na Móna Graduate Roles|
|Operations Electrical Engineer Graduate||All roles are closed|
|Operations Automation Engineer Graduate|
|Development Engineer Graduate|
|Development Business Graduate|
|Commercial Mathematics Graduate|
|Commercial Engineer Graduate|
|Legal & Business Services Procurement|
|Sustainability ESG Graduate|
|Data analyst Graduate|
|Health & Safety Graduate|
There are a number of steps involved in our application process. Provided you meet our selection criteria you will be invited to the next stage. The stages are:
- Online application via Careers – Jobs | Bord na Móna (bordnamona.ie)
- Online psychometric Tests
- Assessment Centre & Interview
The graduate journey is designed with your development and success at the heart.
“What makes Bord na Móna is the people. Everybody is so genuinely friendly. It is the people and the culture that make Bord na Móna a lovely place to work.”
“One of the things that attracted me to the company in the first place, was to have a career that’s going to be rewarding in a way where you can be proud of what you’re doing and you’re actually making an impact.”
“You’re never not challenged. There is always something new that you can sink your teeth into – a new challenge, a new area to focus on, to be involved in.”
“There are fantastic changes happening around the company and that coincides with IT. It is a fantastic time to work in IT and especially in Bord na Móna.”
“There are not many places that you can work in Ireland whereby you don’t have to travel to Dublin, or travel an hour, hour and a half. Bord na Móna is so close, it gives opportunity to so many people within the community.”
“The company is a very progressive organisation. There are lots of diverse and interesting projects ongoing in the Renewables space. For anyone looking to join, they will get a good understanding of the renewables environment.”