MRF Operative x 3
RECYCLING Open to Public Competition
Our Recycling Business Unit currently has a need for an MRF Operative x 2 on a permanent basis and MRF Operative x 1 on SPC to cover sick leave. The roles will be based in BNM Recycling Tullamore and will report to the Production Supervisor. The successful candidates will be responsible for working as an Operative in our MRF plant which involves the sorting of waste and recyclables.
Job Title: MRF Operative
Business Unit: Recycling
Reporting to: Production Supervisor
Location: BNM Recycling Tullamore
Duration: Permanent / Temporary
HR Contact: Cora Kinnarney
Apply on or before: 24th September 2021
Eligibility: Public Competition
The main duties and responsibilities of the role will include the following:
• Adherence to the necessary process quality requirements. Processing and sorting of domestic / commercial recyclables.
• Reporting of any issues that may affect processing, ensuring plant optimization at all times wear appropriate PPE as supplied by the company when carrying out duties. Some operation of machinery may be required, training will be provided
• All employees are expected to co-operate fully with all provisions taken by the company for ensuring Health and Safety, and Welfare of co-employees and members of the public using the premises
• Show courtesy to all customers and members of the public at all times as well as work colleagues. Report any difficulties encountered with others to the line manager.
• Proactively participate in the Performance Management process to ensure delivery of own, and the wider team’s, objectives.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualification, skills, knowledge and attributes;
- Minimum 1 year experience in similar role such as waste / factory
- Forklift license desirable but not essential.
- Good Written and Verbal English essential.
- Must be flexible to work across different work sections in the business.
- Proficiency in the English language is a requirement Alongside eligibility to work in Ireland.
- Manual Handling Experience
Experience in the waste industry has distinct advantage
Visit https://bnmproject.sharepoint.com/sites/thehub/Pages/Current-Vacancies.aspx for more information.
If you wish to be considered simply click “Apply” on the job advert, on or before 24th September 2021.
Bord na Móna is an equal opportunities employer.