(Open to Public Competition)
Bord na Móna currently has a need for a Reward Manager on a permanent basis. This role will be based in Newbridge and will report to the Head of HR. The role will formulate, implement and manage Reward strategy in the Company. Specifically, the successful candidate will provide support in the areas of reward, performance management, pension administration and HR policy development and will work collaboratively with Lean Centre functions and Business Unit HR teams.
The main duties and responsibilities of the role will include the following:
- Develop and implement best in class reward interventions required to attract, motivate and retain effective employees. Coach and support the HR team and Line Managers in optimising reward elements and identify opportunities to improve our services;
- Research developments impacting performance and reward, analyse current internal practises and data to design fit for purpose performance and reward programmes while building relationships with key business stakeholders and suppliers;
- Conduct market analysis, job evaluations, salary modelling and benchmarking to develop effective pay and reward systems, including HR benefit offerings;
- Contribute to the transformational agenda of the various Business Units by evaluating and developing reward systems that facilitate achievement of business strategies;
- Review, deliver and manage reward, benefits and recognition policies and processes including incentives, performance-related pay and pensions;
- Work closely with Business Unit (BU) HR Managers to ensure common Bord na Móna (BnM) HR policies, programmes and initiatives are implemented consistently across all BUs;
- Provide support to the Head of HR in rolling out company-wide HR programmes and initiatives and in supporting the Lean centre with day to day HR activities;
- Manage and administer company Pension schemes and provide benchmarking information and advice as well as liaising with external reward and pension advisors;
- Provide support and guidance to key organisational projects in relation to reward and pension data;
- Provide support to Head of HR on Remuneration and in preparing Remuneration Committee submissions;
- Support BU HR teams in managing the performance review processes. Manage the performance review process for the Lean Centre and coordinate activity for overall company review by Senior Leadership Team;
- Responsibility for HR systems across BnM;
- Coordinate with payroll on pay and pension related matters for the Lean Centre and across BnM as required;
- Be an exemplar in demonstrating Leadership Standards and Behaviours for Success;
- All employees are expected to co-operate fully with all provisions taken by the company for ensuring Health and Safety, and Welfare of co-employees and members of the public using the premises.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualification, skills, knowledge and attributes:
- Degree in Human resources or related discipline;
- CIPD qualification desirable;
- 5+ years’ HR experience including specific Reward experience;
- Excellent proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Microsoft Excel;
- Ability to manipulate and analyse data from multiple sources a key requirement.
The selection process for this role will include candidate screening from application. Visit http://www.bordnamona.ie/careers/application-process-at-bord-na-mona/ for more information. If you wish to be considered simply click “Apply” on the job advert, on or before Sunday March 31st 2019.
Bord na Móna is an equal opportunities employer