General Operative – AES Lusk
Advanced Environmental Solutions (Ireland) Limited is a subsidiary of Bord na Móna plc. Advanced Environmental Solutions (Ireland) Limited is one of Ireland’s leading Waste Management Companies, with a particular focus on collection, segregation and recovery services.
We provide services to domestic and commercial customers throughout the country, operating through a network of waste transfer centres focused on specific local markets.
Our Resource Recovery Business Unit currently wish to recruit a General Operative. The roles will report to Operations and Planning Supervisor
The main duties and responsibilities of the role will include the following;
- Processing and sorting of waste with the transfer sections
- Work within the quality requirements on site
- Operative will be required to carry out varies duties in the yard as required.
- Operative will be required to be flexible and work shifts if required.
- Operative will be required to have a good understanding of Health and Safety in the workplace.
All employees are expected to co-operate fully with all provisions taken by the company for ensuring Health and Safety and Welfare of co-employees and members of the public using the premise
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualification, skills, knowledge and attributes:
- 1 years’ experience as a general operative
- Experience in the waste industry an advantage.
- Team player with ability to work on their own initiative
- Be flexible and prepared to work in any required areas
- Proficiency in the English language is a requirement alongside eligibility to work in Ireland.
- A “can do” work ethic with excellent problem solving skills
The selection process for this role will include candidate screening from application. Visit http://www.bordnamona.ie/careers/application-process-at-bord-na-mona/ for more information.
If you wish to be considered simply click the “Apply” tab on the job on our Intranet or enter the following link on your own personal computer
Bord na Móna is an equal opportunities employer